The Basement Doctor Akron
The Basement Doctor works year-round, and our foremen are responsible for the installation of the company’s waterproofing and foundation repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations.
Our foreman work hard and get rewarded with ample pay and benefits including a Company Truck! We are the best in the business, and it shows in our dedication to our customers as well as our employees.
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
You can feel good knowing that The Basement Doctor was selected as one of Columbus CEO and 10TV’s Top Workplaces for 2015 and 2016!
We pride ourselves on our dedication to Quality, Responsibility, and Integrity.
- Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Candidates must have good mechanical aptitude, with a minimum of two years of construction-related experience.
- Proven record of dependable work history, valid driver’s license, ability to work in a drug-free environment are essential.
- Military Experience Preferred.
- Starting compensation based on experience and ability to accelerate in our training program.
- Send Resume to arrange for a personal interview.
Waterproofing / Construction Technicians Parkersburg, WVThe Basement Doctor WV From Fixed to FinishedParkersburg, WV
System Design Specialist Fort Wayne, INThe Basement Doctor Northwest From Fixed to FinishedFort Wayne, IN
BDNW Salesperson – Fort Wayne, IndianaThe Basement Doctor N.W. From Fixed to FinishedFort Wayne, IN
Journeyman ElectricianThe Basement Doctor From Fixed to FinishedReynoldsburg