The Basement Doctor Northwest
From Fixed to Finished
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
OFFICE LOCATION: 228 East Pearl St. Lima, OH 45801
PHONE: (419) 229-5800
Has a primary duty of making sales for the company. Is customarily and regularly engaged at customers’ homes and away from the company’s place of business. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drives to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
- Builds rapport with customer and determines their desired outcomes.
- Carefully examines the customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issues.
- Provides necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues.
- Closes the sale with the customer.
- Follows up with the customer as needed.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
- Attends the weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Drives for the company in a safe manner.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES (KSAs) and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices preferred.
- Ability to speak,read, and write in English.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Customer Orientation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- One (1) year experience in sales field; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
|Detect/recognize information in written materials and on com outer screen||X|
|Communicate accurately on the telephone and in person with others||X|
|Accurately operate a computer and calculator||X|
|Ascend/Descend/Move self to lower position to inspect items under, on, or close to floor level||X|
|Ability to maintain an upright stationary position||X|
|Ability to drive a vehicle||X|
|Ability to enter and work in a crawlspace||X|
|Ability to travel overnight, up to 5 days a week||X|
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS for Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling:
50% Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if moving about is required only occasionally.
50% Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time, yet the use of arm and/or leg controls require exertion of forces greater than for Sedentary Work.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.
Waterproofing / Construction Technicians Parkersburg, WVThe Basement Doctor WV From Fixed to FinishedParkersburg, WV
System Design Specialist Fort Wayne, INThe Basement Doctor Northwest From Fixed to FinishedFort Wayne, IN
BDNW Salesperson – Fort Wayne, IndianaThe Basement Doctor N.W. From Fixed to FinishedFort Wayne, IN
Journeyman ElectricianThe Basement Doctor From Fixed to FinishedReynoldsburg