The Basement Doctor N.W.
From Fixed to Finished
Senior Project Manager
The Basement Doctor is looking for experienced and passionate Sales Representatives intent on helping people solve their foundation issues with industry leading solutions.
When you join The Basement Doctor family, you can expect a robust and ongoing training program, company-provided appointments, and one-of-a-kind support of a locally owned company with a 30+ year reputation for industry leading innovation and process management.
Be a part of the most trusted and successful sales team in the Waterproofing industry, and make a meaningful difference in your community today. We offer paid training, a full suite of benefits, and uncapped earning potential from day one.
- 3-5 years of residential sales experience.
- 3+ years in the construction industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with NO major violations in the last 5 years.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday
Extensive Benefits include:
- High percentage of Employee Medical premiums paid for by the company
- Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability, Basic Life Insurance paid for by the company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road