The Basement Doctor
From Fixed to Finished
Are you ready for the Major League of Sales? This is not a starter sales job.
The Basement Doctor, the leader in dry basements, clean crawl spaces, foundation repair and energy efficiency is seeking an experienced sales representative. You meet with prospects in their homes, diagnose their basement waterproofing or crawl space problems, and offer the correct repair solution. Then complete accurate paperwork and work with production to ensure the homeowner’s needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities of our sales people:
- 2 Years minimum experience (in home sales preferred).
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking ownership of jobs sold
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve problems
- Be coachable & trainable
- Participate in weekly motivational webinar
- Experienced in financing a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Pass drug screen, random tests and criminal records check
- Willingness to drive 90 minutes in your car to appointments
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work Monday thru Friday, plus Saturday morning
- Ongoing training & support
- Exceptional presentation materials
- Ethical work environment
- Unlimited earning potential
- Bonus incentives
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
As well as:
Access to tickets to PromoWest concerts and sporting events!
About The Basement Doctor:
The success of The Basement Doctor lies within our dedication to quality, responsibility and integrity-to do the right thing at all times. Our staff, products and network are all founded on our belief in these ideas.
We focus on both the personal and professional growth of our people. Training for installation and production, business and system procedure development, management training and all other functions for our network are hosted at our headquarters in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. We ensure that our sales people are highly trained.
Click the button below to submit your employment application and arrange for a personal interview.