Product Technician Wooster, OH
The Basement Doctor Northeast
The accurate and quality installation of all systems as directed by Foreman and to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists in preparing and loading truck on a daily basis
- Preparation of outside system as directed by Foreman, includes trenching
- Sealing outside wall as needed
- Installation of outside system, including: Monsanto, plastic and pipe installation
- Backfill trench, mulch and clean outside area
- Prepare for installation of inside system by covering and/or moving customer’s property and placing plastic around the work area to protect the customer’s fixed property
- Jack hammers out the existing concrete floor as directed
- Removal of concrete floor break out
- Trenches interior as directed
- Installation of sump crock and pump
- Drills weep holes
- Installation of cove plate and/or dura shield as directed
- Installation of pipe system and seal (burn) pipe system to sump crock
- Gravel interior system
- Remove plastic covers and cleans work area to customer’s satisfaction
- Places plastic runners down and installs vapor barrier
- Pour concrete for inside system
- Reports to Foreman
- Must assist Foreman with installing the proposed work
- Must attend weekly safety meetings
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of material on and off company vehicle
- Responsible for keeping an appropriate appearance of company vehicle
- Assist with Material inventory on truck
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, however all applicants MUST have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Ability to read and interpret documents, such as procedure manuals and policies and procedures. Ability to speak effectively with Foreman, Crew Chief and customers.
Ability to define problems, collect information and relay information to Foreman and/or Crew Chief. Ability to interpret various forms of instruction in written and verbal form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee must be able to regularly lift and move 80 to 100 pounds, reach with arms and hands, walk, talk, hear, stand, dig, drive and use hands to use switches and controls- please note that anything 50 pounds and over are lifted with two employees.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is exposed to all types of outdoor weather conditions while on job site. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy to noisy.