Inbound/Outbound Call Center Representative
The Basement Doctor
From Fixed to Finished
The Leader in the Basement Repair and Remodeling in Central Ohio, that pays for performance, is seeking part-time enthusiastic inbound/outbound call center customer service representatives – NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED.
We are looking for energetic individuals with the ability to multi-task, and who have experience in a fast-paced call center. This is a part-time position and the hours would be afternoon and early evenings with some Saturdays required.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls using a monitored headset whilst entering data into our system
- Assisting customers with their home improvement concerns
- Accurately confirming information
- Using multiple databases to input customer information
- Being a team player and being able to step in to assist co-workers
- Having some prior knowledge of scheduling and home improvement work preferred, but not required
- Full Time may be optional for some candidates
Pay is hourly plus bonuses. The hourly rate is based on experience.
Must have valid identification and reliable transportation.
Company-provided health, life, and disability insurance are available for full-time offers of employment, which may result from successful part-time employment of no less than 90 days. Paid personal and sick days, holidays, and 401(k) match based on seniority. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About The Basement Doctor: We are a licensed general contractor that repairs basements, foundations, and crawl spaces. We’ve been in business for over 31 years and our customer satisfaction rating is over 95%!
You can feel good knowing that The Basement Doctor was selected as one of Columbus CEO and 10TV’s Top Workplaces for 2015, 2016, and 2017! We are also very involved with Ronald McDonald House, LifeTown, and Special Olympics of Ohio!
- Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Proven record of dependable work history and ability to work in a drug-free environment are essential.