Call Center Team Lead
The Basement Doctor
From Fixed to Finished
The #1 contractor in Basement Repair and Remodeling in Central Ohio, that pays for performance, is seeking an ALL-STAR for our Full-Time Call Center Team Lead position.
We are looking positive and energetic individuals who have experience in a fast-paced call center. This position may include some afternoon/evening hours as well as some Saturdays. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls using a monitored headset
- Assists customers with their home improvement concerns via telephone, email, or text
- Accurately confirming information
- Using multiple databases to input customer information
- Be a team player and being able to step in to assist co-workers and fill in when the manager is away
- Facilitates call center associates with complex situations
- Helps manage workload of call center associates and ensures all daily tasks are assigned
- With the Call Center Manager, trains, coaches, and sets team goals
- Provides performance feedback to Call Center Manager
- Having some prior knowledge of scheduling and home improvement work; not required
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess a strong background in data entry
- Be a master motivator and positive influence the team
- Attention to detail
- Strong coaching skills
- Ability to communicate constructive criticism in a professional manner
- Ability to fairly distribute work loads
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Hardworking: to be able to encourage their team members to work harder, they must be hard workers themselves
High school or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of call center experience
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, minimum 3 years working in a database
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Pay is hourly plus bonuses. The hourly rate is based on experience.
Must have valid identification and reliable transportation.
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
As well as:
Access to tickets to PromoWest concerts and sporting events!