Annual Maintenance Service Technician
The Basement Doctor
From Fixed to Finished
Our Annual Maintenance Techs run pre-scheduled appointments with our customers and perform maintenance or warranty duties for our waterproofing, crawlspace, and foundation customers in their homes. They also evaluate the property and alert the homeowners to other concerns and if necessary sell additional related repairs. We provide the appointments, training, tools, and a company vehicle!
Key Skills to Have Are:
- 1-2 years Electrical and/or HVAC Preferred
- Basic hands-on mechanical skills
- Ability to relate, explain benefits and resolve problems
- Suggest and sell additional repairs
- Ability to legibly write, take accurate notes and draw basic diagrams
- Be flexible and work as part of a team
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
As well as:
Access to tickets to PromoWest concerts and sporting events!
About The Basement Doctor: We are a licensed general contractor that repairs basements, foundations, and crawl spaces. We’ve been in business for over 31 years and our customer satisfaction rating is over 95%!
You can feel good knowing that The Basement Doctor was selected as one of Columbus CEO and 10TV’s Top Workplaces for 2015, 2016, and 2017! We are also very involved with Ronald McDonald House, LifeTown, and Special Olympics of Ohio!
If you have no opportunity to move up or grow with your present employer- WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN! Check out a place where you will be appreciated and earn a stable lifestyle!
You can apply below or stop by our office at 13659 National Rd SW in Reynoldsburg from 8am-5pm, M-F to fill out an application and have an onsite interview!
- Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Proven record of dependable work history, a relatively clear driving history, and the ability to work in a drug-free environment are essential.